The Delta Quadrant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Delta Quadrant

A Star Trek Voyager RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Briefing Room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Captain Kathryn Janeway
Admin
Captain Kathryn Janeway

Briefing Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Briefing Room   Briefing Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:20 am

Riker: I stood with Deanna, Doctor Crusher, Worf and Geordi in the Briefing Room on Voyager, waiting.
Back to top Go down
https://thedeltaquadrant.forumotion.com
Commander Chakotay
Admin
Commander Chakotay

PostSubject: Re: Briefing Room   Briefing Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:22 am

Chakotay: I followed Kathryn into the Conference Room.

Tom: I walked in.

Seven: I followed.
Back to top Go down
Captain Kathryn Janeway
Admin
Captain Kathryn Janeway

PostSubject: Re: Briefing Room   Briefing Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:31 am

B'Elanna: I sighed and followed the others into the Briefing Room.

Tuvok: I entered the room after the others.

Kathryn: I walked inside, and smiled. "Welcome to Voyager, in the interests of keeping this meeting from being overly crowded, which positions do those you brought with you fill?" I asked Commander Riker.

Riker: I nodded. "Of course, Deanna Troi, our counselor, Beverly Crusher, our CMO, Lieutenant Worf, security chief, Commander LaForge, Chief Engineer," I grinned, pointing to each of them as I said their name.

Kathryn: "All right. Janeway to the Doctor, please report to the Briefing Room. And Tuvok, B'Elanna, and Tom, you all stay." I said, moving to sit down. "We'll wait for the Doctor, but in the meantime have a seat, and I'll introduce my crew. Commander Tuvok, security chief, Lieutenant Tom Paris, helmsman, Lieutenant B'Elanna Torres, Chief Engineer, and of course, our Doctor is on his way,"
Back to top Go down
Commander Chakotay
Admin
Commander Chakotay

PostSubject: Re: Briefing Room   Briefing Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:38 am

Seven: As soon as I knew that I wasn't needed, I left the Briefing Room.

Chakotay: I waited until I knew who needed to stay before turning to follow Seven out of the room.

Tom: I looked at the various crew members while we waited for Doc. I smiled to myself as I thought about what an interesting conversation we might have with Doc here, if he was his usual self.
Back to top Go down
Captain Kathryn Janeway
Admin
Captain Kathryn Janeway

PostSubject: Re: Briefing Room   Briefing Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:41 am

Kathryn: I succeeded in telling the Enterprise crew the basic story about how we'd ended up here by the time the Doctor entered the room.
Back to top Go down
Commander Chakotay
Admin
Commander Chakotay

PostSubject: Re: Briefing Room   Briefing Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:53 am

The Doctor: I walked into the Briefing Room and looked around, "I try to have some alone time for five minutes and we get a whole new addition to the crew," I muttered to myself before moving to sit down.

Tom: I smiled genuinely at Doc, "You look shocked. Haven't you become immune to this kind of thing yet?"

The Doctor: I shook my head in a disappointed sort of way, "What did you do this time, Lieutenant?"

Tom: I scoffed, "And the blame automatically goes to me."

The Doctor: "I've become used to the 'Blame Mister Paris' game," I muttered so that only he could hear.

Tom: I rolled my eyes, "It's only my fault half of the time."
Back to top Go down
Captain Kathryn Janeway
Admin
Captain Kathryn Janeway

PostSubject: Re: Briefing Room   Briefing Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:03 am

Kathryn: "No, Doctor. Another Federation ship, the Enterprise, has ended up here. We're still attempting to discover why and how, but for the moment we're explaining how we landed ourselves here,"

B'Elanna: "See, Doc. This is what you get for jumping to conclusions,"

Beverly: "Your CMO is an EMH?" I asked in surprise.
Back to top Go down
Commander Chakotay
Admin
Commander Chakotay

PostSubject: Re: Briefing Room   Briefing Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:11 am

The Doctor: "Yes, I am an EMH."

Tom: "And we are so fond of our EMH...." I muttered to Doc.

The Doctor: I glared at Mister Paris.
Back to top Go down
Captain Kathryn Janeway
Admin
Captain Kathryn Janeway

PostSubject: Re: Briefing Room   Briefing Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:13 pm

Kathryn: "Doctor, Mister Paris, that's enough," I said, shaking my head, "we lost several crew members when we arrived in the Delta Quadrant, and were lucky enough to have an EMH installed, as well as meeting the Maquis crew and having them join ours." I explained to the Enterprise crew. "We've been fairly lucky throughout our journey,"

Riker: "And you've been here six years?" I asked.

Kathryn: I nodded. "Almost seven,"

Geordi: "Seven years. That's a long time..."

((Annnnnd I have pictures of the Enterprise people XD
Deanna:
Briefing Room - Page 2 Lifeli10
Geordi:
Briefing Room - Page 2 Thenth10
Will:
Briefing Room - Page 2 Riker_10
Beverly:
Briefing Room - Page 2 Crushe10
Worf:
Briefing Room - Page 2 Worf_f10
Wesley:
Briefing Room - Page 2 Wesley10
Annnnnd those are all that I see fit to include. And stupidly enough, I just realized that Deanna has met the Doctor at this point....))

Last edited by Captain Kathryn Janeway on Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Kathryn Janeway
Admin
Captain Kathryn Janeway

PostSubject: Re: Briefing Room   Briefing Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:16 pm

((And for the hilarity effect, Click Here))
Back to top Go down
Commander Chakotay
Admin
Commander Chakotay

PostSubject: Re: Briefing Room   Briefing Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:54 pm

Tom: I turned and listened to the conversation, "Though we have encountered some pretty...interesting things."

The Doctor: "Such as radioactive mutants, Mister Paris?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Kathryn Janeway
Admin
Captain Kathryn Janeway

PostSubject: Re: Briefing Room   Briefing Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:57 pm

B'Elanna: "His drama queen side was just showing a little," I grinned.

Kathryn: "Anyway...." I continued, smiling a little. "I believe it would be an excellent idea to give our friends a tour. Would anyone like to volunteer to help with that?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Chakotay
Admin
Commander Chakotay

PostSubject: Re: Briefing Room   Briefing Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:59 pm

Tom: "B'Elanna wouldn't think of missing the opportunity."
Back to top Go down
Captain Kathryn Janeway
Admin
Captain Kathryn Janeway

PostSubject: Re: Briefing Room   Briefing Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:00 pm

B'Elanna: "And Tom would be more than happy to help me," I nodded.

Kathryn: I shook my head. "All right. Tom and B'Elanna will show you all around. Dismissed,"
Back to top Go down
Commander Chakotay
Admin
Commander Chakotay

PostSubject: Re: Briefing Room   Briefing Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:02 pm

The Doctor: I stood up and walked out of the room.

Tom: I stood up and smiled at B'Elanna, "You do the talking, and I'll observe to make sure you do a good job."
Back to top Go down
Captain Kathryn Janeway
Admin
Captain Kathryn Janeway

PostSubject: Re: Briefing Room   Briefing Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:10 pm

Kathryn: I stood up and walked back to the Bridge.

B'Elanna: "You're not getting off that easily. You're talking, too." I rolled my eyes. "Let's see.... why not start in the Mess Hall? Neelix isn't here, so no one will be accosted and forced to eat poison..."
Back to top Go down
Commander Chakotay
Admin
Commander Chakotay

PostSubject: Re: Briefing Room   Briefing Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:19 pm

Tom: "One too many people has fallen ill to Neelix and his poisons..." I said solemnly.
Back to top Go down
Captain Kathryn Janeway
Admin
Captain Kathryn Janeway

PostSubject: Re: Briefing Room   Briefing Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:25 pm

Riker: "Deanna? Doesn't Reg Barclay have a cat named Neelix?" I asked.

Deanna: I nodded. "Named after this Neelix,"

Geordi: "Reg always was eccentric," I grinned.

B'Elanna: I laughed. "Well, there are plenty of eccentric people on Voyager, as well.... but we deal with them fairly well," I said, walking out and to the turbolift.
Back to top Go down
Commander Chakotay
Admin
Commander Chakotay

PostSubject: Re: Briefing Room   Briefing Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:47 pm

Tom: "Such as Tuvok, Seven, Naomi, Chakotay, and Doc," I rattled off a list.

((I shall make an epic reply some time to this.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Briefing Room   Briefing Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Briefing Room
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2